SMART ASSET - Asset Management System
Smart Asset provides finance professionals and management decision-makers with the facility to record both fixed and portable items, allowing detailed information to be stored against each asset. Portable assets can be recorded using the latest Pocket PC technology enabling new, transferred and disposed assets to be updated in the system.Powerful and easy to use!
In spite of its comprehensive features, SmartAsset is easy to use and has a modest learning curve due to the intuitive layout of the software.Saves your time!
Smart Asset not only streamlines your fixed asset management tasks , but also enables you to exercise effective control with efficient and effortless reporting on summarized and detailed movements in fixed assets.Easy Asset Setup...
Smart Assets lets you create and manage an unlimited number of assets for multiple companies, with varied rates and basis of charging depreciation.Asset Categories...
Smart Asset enables you to to set defaults for a group of assets, as well as define and pre-set characteristics such as depreciation method and rates.Depreciation Management...
Feature to scan insurance policies and tag to respective asset or a group of assets with an option to capture pertinent information such as expiry dates and set reminders for expiry dates..Asset Tracking...
SmartAsset has the ability to track each asset with information on what asset the company owns, who's using them and in what department / location, using wide range of hand held devices with bar code technology. Asset Verification Reports.Barcode and RFID integration...
Barcode labels and RFID tags can be fixed on any asset and this can be used for asset tracking and asset reconciliation. SmartAsset has an option to print the barcode list. This can be tracked by RFID or bracode hand.
Busniess and Technology benefits :-
- Simplifies and Streamlines your Asset Management.
- Asset Value at your figure tip.
- Depreciation as per department, location, division, branch etc.
- Allocation and reallocation of Asset Management.
- Tracking of the movement of fixed assets.
- Insurance Tagging to Assets.
- Ensures complete visibility of assets across your enterprise.
- Provides greater controls and better financial discipline.
- Enhances decision making capabilities.
- Helps you to forecast and better planning.
- Helps to reduce cost and increase profitability.
- Boost business productivity.
- Keeps pace with your growing business needs.
- Periodic Reports.
- Report writer.
Asset Reports & Analysis :-
- Pre-formatted standard reports.
- Custom report writer tool.
- Multiple selection & report sorting.
- Data Capture report (showing full details of asset allocation) for new asset items captured with the bar-code reader.
- Asset Audit report, comparing asset details on the Smart Asset database to the results of the barcode audit and highlighting exceptions such as moved or missing items.
- Last Audit Date report, listing all assets in terms of when they were last audited and last known location.
- Barcode printing facility (used to automate data capture process).
- Multi output feature for reports generated such as printer,screen, file, and email.
- Multi functional reporting to include an fields and from any module in the system, e.g. Assets, Suppliers, Locations, Personnel, Cost Centres, Purchasing and Depreciation. A comprehensive query facility is also provided to allow the user to target a particular group of assets for reporting purposes.