PAY MASTER - Payroll Software
Payroll Software is a sophisticated and comprehensive software, Payroll Software is designed to suit the need of HR and Finance professionals across small, medium and large size organizations. Developed with the latest technology, Payroll Software is powerful and yet so easy to use that it makes payroll processing a simple job that can be performed in-house.
Developed with the latest technology, Payroll Software is powerful and yet so easy to use that it makes payroll processing a simple job that can be performed in-house.
Payroll Reports & Analysis :-
- In addition to the following standardized reports, the report writer tool available in Payroll Software can be used to design other user specific and customizable reports:
- Company-wide payroll analysis reports
- Company Total payroll report
- Loan / Savings deductions reports
- Payroll analysis by payment Modes
- Loan And Benefits details
- Permanent employees’ analysis report
- Casual labour analysis report
- Highly secured payroll information
- Improved administration performance & efficienc
- Easy to calculate salary and benefits at end of the month
- Easy to support and manage
- Low cost of ownership
Key Software Features :-
- Multipli city, User, Company, Department, Catagory, Branch.
- Loans and Savings Management.
- On-Line Bank Transfers.
- Permanent and Casual Employees.
- Leave Management.
- Data Transfer.
- User Secure.
- Other Features include.
- Customizable Pay-slip.
Other Features include :-
- Flexible and parameter-based set up for taxation of Employee Benefits to incorporate additions and changes to tax laws with an option to create additional benefits field for future.
- Provision for applying any special/additional tax as and when required for directors and employees working for more than one organization.
- Fully flexible rounding options.
- Option to revise payroll figures for salary revision through Performance appraisals.
- Net-to-Basic calculator in addition to the standard Basic-to-Net calculator useful for salary negotiations.